Episode 194: 2019 NFL Draft Preview – Top WR’s w/ Zach Patraw
We’re talking top wide receivers in the 2019 NFL Draft with first-time guest Zach Patraw who contributes to several places including Gridiron Experts and the Dynasty Draft Room. Find out his surprise WR that falls out of his top five and is his most likely “bust” candidate in this year’s class. Also, listen as Zach settles some of Ben & DJ’s top ongoing debates!
In this episode you’ll find:
- Why D.K. Metcalf is more than just a big-bodied fast WR and warrants his WR1 label
- What’s holding N’Keal Harry back from pacing the 2019 class of wide receivers
- Is there a chance A.J. Brown is the first WR off the board and goes on to have the most productive NFL career?
- What does Kelvin Harmon have to overcome in order succeed at the next level and which team gives him the best chance to do so
- Why Deebo Samuel is the type of WR that can get it down both outside and in the slot, and why he’ll pay off for whichever team drafts him
- Marquise Brown will have a more productive NFL career than Tyreek Hill?
- How the team that drafts Parris Campbell will have to use him so that he can be a useful player at the next level
- The main concern for Hakeem Butler that’s keeping him out of Zach’s top five
- Zach settles some of Ben & DJ’s top ongoing debates once and for all
- DJ opens the podcast by getting something off his chest – which now is truly shaped as the protype Dad Bod
- Plus much more!