This year’s Super Bowl is set so we’re back to recap the action from NFL Conference Championship Sunday. We talk about the teams and the action, you know – the fun stuff, and leave the refs and OT rules to other boring podcasts. We also break out the highly anticipated Super Bowl grid to help us preview and predict Rams/Patriots
In this episode you’ll find:
- Recaps from Saints/Rams & Patriots/Chiefs
- The smallest amount of talk regarding refs and overtime rules that we could handle
- Why we thought the Saints were, and still are, the best team in the NFL
- What does the Rams’ championship window look like outside of this year?
- How dominant can the Chiefs be for the foreseeable future?
- What deserves more credit: Tom Brady or the scheme he plays in?
- Super Bowl Grid
- Plus much more!