The 2018 fantasy football season is in the books, but that just means you can focus more on your daily fantasy sports lineups now! Check out our NFL Week 17 DFS bargain plays and hear our season recap with our top hits & misses from the fantasy season!
In this episode you’ll find:
- Our NFL Week 17 daily fantasy sports bargain plays
- Does Jamaal Williams make it three straight productive fantasy games since Aaron Jones was injured?
- Ben explains why even though Gus Edwards is a lost cause in the passing game, the Ravens would be wise to lean on him this week
- Strategy for selecting players in a difficult-to-predict NFL Week 17
- DJ was laughed at this preseason for saying Davante Adams would finish the season as WR1… take a quick peek at this year’s WR standings
- Both Ben & DJ found success with a couple of Chargers’ players in fantasy football this season, but which players did they strike out on?
- What do we make of Patrick Mahomes mimicking Dan Marino’s 1984 season?
- One Bears’ RB found fantasy success this season while the other… not so much. See why we both hit & miss on this duo
- Ben previews his newest article giving advice for how to properly consume alcohol this Saturday
- Plus much more!