We’ve reached what’s traditionally known as the last good regular-season week to bet on NFL football, so we’re looking to make a big splash with our picks this week before we enter next week’s guessing game. Find both of our top-3 games to bet this week and make this Holiday Season a profitable one!
In this episode you’ll find:
- Our straight up & against the spread picks for each game in Week 16
- Why this week is the last good week for betting on regular-season football
- Our weekly top-3 against the spread picks as DJ looks to repeat last week’s 3-0 performance
- Are the Texans a lock this week over the Nick Foles led Eagles?
- Will the Titans continue to use Derrick Henry the correct way moving forward?
- Given the Patriots inconsistency, and recently losing Josh Gordon, should they be double-digit favorites against anyone?
- Why the guys disagree on Cowboys/Buccaneers
- Is Andrew Luck the perfect QB to have this week in the fantasy football championships and will they roll over the Giants?
- Browns vs. Bengals Part 2: Will Baker Mayfield and the offense dominate again?
- Jared Goff – is he a product of the Rams’ offensive system?
- Why the 49ers beating the Seahawks last week was the perfect thing to happen if you’re looking to bet on the Bears this weekend
- Will the Chiefs drop to the fifth seed in the AFC playoff picture after this week’s game against the Seahawks?
- Why DJ sucks at scheduling dentist appointments & much more!