Time to make that money for the holiday season, so you might as well do it while watching football on the couch. Find out our top against the spread picks for Week 14 in the NFL as we pick our winners for each game on this week’s schedule. And a seldom-seen, 5-unit play from Ben? Is he that confident or that desperate?
In this episode you’ll find:
- Straight up and against the spread picks for each game on the Week 14 slate
- Our top-3 games to bet against the spread this week
- A 5-unit play from Ben???
- Two of the more disappointing teams in the league this year face off this week in Green Bay; do we get treated to more disappointment or an offensive explosion?
- The guys disagree on Rams/Bears, find out why Ben backs the offense while DJ is siding with the defense
- Is the Cowboys recent hot streak here to stay? Or does Philadelphia make it statement as defending NFC East champs?
- Will playing the Dolphins this week make the Patriots look like the team to beat once again this season in the AFC?
- Plus much more!