Since DJ is a believer in the Zero-TE strategy in fantasy football, we brought in Nate Hamilton (@DomiNateFF) of the Fantasy Tilt Podcast to discuss this year’s top fantasy tight ends. Rather than DJ taking the night off, he’ll entertain you throughout the episode with a much sexier list, which may have something to do with “tight ends”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Both Ben & Nate’s top-12 tight ends entering the 2018 fantasy season and whether or not they’re targeting/avoiding them come draft day
- DJ’s top-12 “tight ends”
- Who we prefer from the big three TE’s of Rob Gronkowski, Travis Kelce and Zach Ertz
- Does Jimmy Graham continue to dominate the redzone in Green Bay as he did in Seattle, and is he a top-tier tight end to target in the fifth round?
- Is Greg Olsen the most consistent week-to-week performer you can draft at TE this season?
- Evan Engram – does he repeat his rookie-year performance or take a step back with Odell Beckham and Saquon Barkley now in the mix?
- Do the Tennessee Titans take a step forward on offense and will Delanie Walker play a big role in that?
- Can you possibly feel confident in drafting either Tyler Eifert or Jordan Reed due to their history of injuries?
- Plus much more!