We’re joined by Mitchell Renz of Chat Sports to discuss the biggest headlines and questions we’ll see heading into the 2019 NFL offseason. Landing spots for Antonio Brown & Nick Foles? Is Kareem Hunt signing with the Browns a good football move? Was Kyler Murray right to pick football over baseball? Which team will select the first QB in the NFL Draft? Plus, what’s more enjoyable: sexy time with the lady or being a guest on the Loaded Box Podcast?
In this episode you’ll find:
- Ben & Mitchell debate whether or not the Browns signing Kareem Hunt was a good football move
- Who will Antonio Brown be catching touchdowns from in 2019?
- Should the Chiefs be considered the favorite to win next year’s Super Bowl?
- Cleveland Browns. Playoffs. Is this a real thing?
- Which team will Nick Foles start for next year?
- Kyler Murray picks football over baseball, smart move?
- Mitchell is planning to crush Valentines Day and he doesn’t even realize it
- Which first-year NFL coach is set to have the most success in 2019?
- Who is the first WR off the board in fantasy football drafts next season?
- Quarterbacks always get pushed up draft boards, so which team will select the first QB on draft day?
- More fulfilling: sexy time with the lady, or being a guest on the Loaded Box Podcast?
- Plus much more!