Did you advance to the second round of your fantasy football playoffs? We’re back to get you set for your playoff matches as we knock out starts/sits for Week 15 in the NFL before providing our weekly daily fantasy sports bargains, stacks and advice for the week
In this episode you’ll find:
- Listener start/sit debates as we enter the second week of the fantasy football playoffs
- Is Tim Patrick more likely to be your accountant, long snapper or wide receiver?
- Trust Dante Pettis still this season, or wait for next year to invest in him?
- Matt Ryan against the Cardinals or Andrew Luck against the Cowboys?
- Daily fantasy sports stacks, bargains and advice for the week
- Can you trust Kirk Cousins and the Vikings to bounce back this week at home against the Dolphins?
- Is Dak Prescott the latest example of a QB that isn’t necessarily “good”, but you can trust to start on your fantasy team?
- Larry Fitzgerald and David Johnson get intriguing matchups this week, but are they worth using in DFS?
- Which Derrick Henry shows up after his game-of-the-year performance last week?
- Our weekly edition of “Who am I”
- Is Derek Carr the best bargain QB option this week?
- Plus much more!