Lessons were learned and money was lost, but now we’re back and ready to provide winners the rest of the season. Find out our top-three against the spread bets for Week 13 in the NFL as we breakdown each game on this week’s slate. Plus overrated & underrated for the week
In this episode you’ll find:
- Weekly straight up and against the spread picks for each game in Week 13, including each of our top-three games to bet for the week
- Is Lamar Jackson about to make it three straight wins against a disappointing Falcons’ squad?
- Texans vs. Browns – which Deshaun Watson do we see and will Baker Mayfield stay on his hot streak?
- Does it even matter who is playing QB for the Bears since Khalil Mack is about to tear apart the Giants’ offensive line?
- With the Rams having a bye week to recover from their Monday night marathon against the Chiefs, will they have any issues topping the Lions by double digits?
- The Packers, one of this season’s most disappointing teams, are two-touchdown favorites?!?!
- Will it be Patrick Mahomes and the passing attack or Kareem Hunt and the Chiefs’ rushing offense that puts the nail in the Raiders’ coffin?
- Patriots vs. Vikings is this week’s game of the week, hear why the guys are on opposite sides in this one
- After a late-game loss last week, can the Steelers rebound against a nearly-perfect Philip Rivers led Chargers squad?
- Weekly overrated/underrated plus much more!