We’ve reached the last week of the fantasy football regular season so we’ll hit listener starts & sits along with our usual daily fantasy sports stacks, bargains and advice for the week. Plus we relive the love Rachel Bush gave us over the weekend
In this episode you’ll find:
- Daily fantasy sports stacks, bargains and advice for Week 13 in the NFL
- Listener start/sit questions as we enter the final week or the FF regular season
- Rachel Bush, Rachel Bush & more Rachel Bush
- After another Bengals’ loss, and losing Andy Dalton, is Cincinnati still one of the best teams to target for breakout fantasy games from opposing team’s players?
- Over/under 30 fantasy points this week for Patrick Mahomes?
- The cost to use Christian McCaffrey has caught up to the output he’s been providing, but is he still someone you need to target in your DFS lineups?
- How long should we expect to ride the Gus (Edwards) Bus?
- Can you guess which WR we’re talking about in this week’s “Who am I” segment?
- Is Week 13 the perfect week to go expensive at RB and find bargains at WR?
- Plus much more!