Game-by-game picks both straight up and against the spread for Week 11 in the NFL. See which games Ben & DJ are taking as their official weekly picks as Ben is within just one game of tying DJ on the year-to-date record. Plus an extended look into Monday night’s Chiefs/Rams game and why fans doing the wave at an NFL game is overrated
In this episode you’ll find:
- Game-by-game straight up and against the spread picks for each game in Week 11
- Both Ben & DJ’s top-three games to bet on for the week
- Which game you need to take advantage of thanks in large part to last week’s results
- Does Saints/Eagles turn into a shootout? Or will it be a Saints runaway?
- The guys differ in opinion on Houston @ Washington, see which side each person is on and why
- Will Carolina put the final nail in Detroit’s coffin?
- What to expect in Jaguars vs. Steelers now that their matchup has turned into somewhat of a rivalry
- Fans doing the wave at an NFL game makes an appearance on this week’s Overrated/Underrated segment
- Plus much more!