DJ is back from his absence earlier this week to join Ben in picking all the games both straight up and against the spread for Week 10 in the NFL. We also breakdown why Ben is a terrible NFL tailgater and why shots of Fireball are terrible
In this episode you’ll find:
- Each of our top-3 games to bet for Week 10 in the NFL
- Ben breaks out his first 2-team teaser of the season
- Why DJ isn’t scared of a nearly 10-point spread this week for the Rams
- Despite the Saints looking like the best team in the league, are the Bengals the team to take in this matchup?
- What kind of workload is Leonard Fournette going to see this week against the Colts and is he enough to put the Jaguars back into the mix?
- Ben & DJ’s favorite teams matchup this week, find out who each thinks will win and why
- The proper game plan when it comes to tailgating at an NFL game
- What liquor finds its way onto this week’s overrated list
- Plus much more!