Daily fantasy sports bargains, stacks and advice for Week 10 in the NFL. And in DJ’s absence, Ben is joined by Loaded Box Podcast writer, Ryan Miner to breakdown the week in fantasy football including listener trade scenarios
In this episode you’ll find:
- Our stacks, bargains and general DFS advice for Week 10 in the NFL
- Is Philip Rivers too obvious of a pick this week that you should avoid him in your lineups?
- Ben identifies a QB that should have no issues returning perfect ROI based on his current price
- If you’re going expensive at RB this week, who is the pick between Gurley, Kamara, Hunt and Gordon?
- Can Duke Johnson come close to repeating his performance from Week 9?
- Is it safe to play a Cardinals’ wide receiver since they play the Chiefs?
- Jimmy Graham – does he make it two weeks in a row as a viable DFS tight end?
- Listener fantasy football trade scenarios
- Plus much more!