DJ has worked his against the spread gambling record up to 9-0 after the first three weeks. Find out who he’s risking his perfect record on in week 4 of the NFL season and hear our daily fantasy sports stacks, bargains and selections of the week. Also hear our thoughts on one of the most difficult fantasy football start/sit listener questions we’ve had so far this season
In this episode you’ll find:
- Our weekly against the spread gambling picks, including DJ’s three selections as he seeks to stretch his perfect season to double digits
- Daily fantasy sports bargains, stacks, and advice for week four in the NFL
- Baker Mayfield or Josh Rosen: which player finds more success in his first career NFL start?
- Is week 4 the week David Johnson finally breaks out?
- With the Patriots’ offense sputtering, is Josh Gordon usable if he plays this week against Miami?
- What are the odds that Ben is coherent enough after this weekend’s Oktoberfest celebration to be able to record Sunday’s Week 4 Instant Reactions podcast?
- Plus much more!