Joined by Mitchell Renz (@MitchellRenz365) of Chat Sports (@ChatSports) for some dealer’s choice fantasy football style. We go around the hypothetical table discussing fantasy football topics of the dealer’s choosing; and we’re talking everything from player debates to the proper amount of alcohol to consume at your fantasy draft
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Should Kenyan Drake be going higher than his current ADP?
- Who do you take if you’re on the clock and Antonio Brown, Saquon Barkley, Odell Beckham Jr., and Leonard Fournette are all available?
- Which QB are Ben, DJ & Mitchell targeting in their fantasy drafts, and what’s the backup plan if that player is gone?
- Now that the Cowboys are having offensive line issues, who gets selected higher between Zeke Elliott and David Johnson?
- Who’s more annoying at your fantasy football draft: Nice Pick Guy vs. Is (insert player’s name) Still Available Guy?
- What is the proper amount of alcohol to consume during your fantasy draft?
- Does the Zero-Tight End strategy have legs, or is DJ out of his mind?
- Outside of Barkley, which rookie RB is the best bargain at his current ADP?
- Plus much more!