Part Two of our Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings as we let you know which WRs ranked 1-12 we’re targeting/avoiding for the 2018 fantasy season. Find out which surprise WR tops DJ’s rankings while Ben tries to bring the hype back to a receiver some in the fantasy football community believe is on the decline
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Both DJ & Ben’s rankings for WR’s 1-12 and whether or not we’re targeting or avoiding them come draft day
- Do Doug Baldwin and A.J. Green continue their way as silent assassins when it comes to fantasy football’s top-end WRs?
- Can Kirk Cousins support two WRs and does his style of play fit better with Stefon Diggs or Adam Thielen?
- T.Y. Hilton continues to climb draft boards, is there any reason to doubt he finishes as a WR1?
- How does the Jameis Winston suspension impact the fantasy production of Mike Evans and what’s his appropriate average draft position?
- Davante Adams – a solid WR1 or the overall WR1 in 2018?
- Does Keenan Allen’s floor make him one of the safest picks at WR this year?
- Why Julio Jones will be brought back into the conversation as one of the game’s best wide receivers
- Odell Beckham Jr., Antonio Brown, and DeAndre Hopkins – can you go wrong with making any of these guys your top WR?
- Plus much more!