Part Two of our Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings as we let you know which RBs ranked 1-12 we’re targeting/avoiding for the 2018 fantasy season. We also announce the Odell Beckham Jr. signed mini helmet giveaway and tell you how you can get signed up to win
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Both DJ & Ben’s rankings for RB’s 1-12 and whether or not we’re targeting or avoiding them come draft day
- Why the Vikings should continue to lean on Dalvin Cook and the run game, and you should scoop him up in the second round if possible
- Is Kareem Hunt or Alvin Kamara the bigger candidate for a year-two regression in fantasy football?
- If you’re unable to grab one of the top-four RBs, hear why we think Melvin Gordon or Leonard Fournette are more than capable to lead your squad’s RBs
- Does less carries make a player like Jordan Howard more valuable in the long run?
- The guys go at it in round two of debating Saquon Barkley’s average draft position
- Does David Johnson belong in the same tier as Zeke Elliott, Le’Veon Bell and Todd Gurley?
- Find out how to get signed up to win an autographed Odell Beckham Jr. mini helmet
- Plus much more!