Part One of our Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings as we let you know which RBs ranked 13-24 we’re targeting/avoiding for the 2018 fantasy season. Find out which Titans’ RB both Ben & DJ are targeting and which top-tier RB sits at No. 13 in Ben’s rankings
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Both DJ & Ben’s fantasy rankings for RB’s 13-24 and whether or not we’re targeting or avoiding them come draft day
- Would you rather select Derrick Henry or Dion Lewis at their current ADP?
- Is there room for Tevin Coleman in your starting lineup after a quiet 2017 campaign?
- Will 2018 be Lamar Miller’s final chance to become a starter-quality RB?
- Jerick McKinnon – any chance he lives up to second-round ADP in SF?
- Will Philadelphia rely more on Jay Ajayi now that LaGarrette Blount is out of the picture?
- How do the offseason suspensions of Mark Ingram and Aaron Jones impact their fantasy value this season?
- Does Kenyan Drake overcome the offseason additions of Frank Gore and Kalen Ballage?
- Hear exactly how anti-Joe Mixon DJ is as the 13th RB currently being selected in fantasy drafts
- Hear the reasons for Ben’s surprise selection as his 13th-ranked RB
- Plus much more!