We are joined by @MitchellRenz365 of @ChatSports to play the fantasy football version of Two Truths & a Lie. Play along and see if you can pick out which statements we make about the 2018 fantasy season are lies!
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Is the hype surrounding Jerick McKinnon warranted, or is his ADP now too high to touch?
- Will the run of LeSean McCoy finishing as an RB1 come to an end in 2018?
- You’re on the clock and it’s between A.J. Green and Mike Evans, who you going with?
- Does a big arm (Patrick Mahomes) and a speedy WR (Tyreek Hill) automatically equal big fantasy weeks?
- Will the addition of Jordy Nelson actually help Amari Cooper develop into an elite WR that you can trust to be in your fantasy squad’s starting lineup?
- Which player on the new-look Cleveland Browns’ offense is going to lead the team in fantasy scoring this season?
- Why you shouldn’t be fooled by a new shiny toy in the Seahawks’ offense
- Did Mitchell Renz & Matthew Berry really kiss & make up?
- Plus much more!