We haven’t had him on for a while so we figured it was time to bring back Mitchell Renz of Chat Sports to talk some daily fantasy sports for the divisional round of the NFL Playoffs. We each pick a bargain play, a player we consider must-use, and a mystery pick that the other two guys compete against each other to be the first to guess. Plus, as always, we do our best to make Mitchell as uncomfortable as possible!
In this episode you’ll find:
- Should Ben skip his upcoming honeymoon since his exact name was recently in his home town’s obituary section?
- Bargains, must-use, and mystery plays from Ben, DJ and Mitchell for this weekend’s Divisional Round games
- Mitchell makes his case for why he wore a scarf to an NFL game earlier this season
- Which Patriots’ RB is the best DFS play this week
- Why Philip Rivers should be the QB you trust the most in your lineup
- We ask Mitchell why he doesn’t believe in second dates
- Can you trust Spencer Ware (if he plays) as a bargain RB this week?
- It’s never a dull time with Mitchell, so just listen to this episode!