Hail Mary’s falling a yard short, terrible kickers making 60-yard game winners while great kickers miss extra points, and failing on a would be game-winning 2-pt conversion. Week 7 in the NFL had a little bit of everything and we’re here to discuss with our instant reactions to all the action!
In this episode you’ll find:
- Our instant reactions to all of the action from Week 7 in the NFL
- Tennessee Titans: Gutsy or idiotic decision to go for two?
- Do the Bears and Patriots possess some of the best bargain DFS plays on a weekly basis?
- Andrew Luck & T.Y. Hilton continue their chemistry while the Bills put up a baseball score
- Matthew Stafford has a new best friend
- Last year’s Super Bowl champs with a heart-breaking 4th quarter
- Kickers remain some of the most confusing people on the face of the Earth – I’m talking about you, Bucs’ kicker, whatever your name is
- Blake Bortes plays his way to the bench
- The best kicker in the league missed a game-tying extra point?!?!
- Is it time to stop questioning John Brown being worthy of a spot in your starting lineup?
- We introduce Overrated/Underrated!
- Plus much more!