We’re back with our instant reactions episode breaking down all of the action from week one in the NFL. Aaron Rodgers proves he’s the best QB – even with just one leg, Tyreek Hill continues to own the guys of the Loaded Box Podcast, and all of our “single syllable” reactions to a wild first week. Plus we give our fantasy football waiver-wire suggestions leading up to week two
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Our “single syllable” instant reactions & breakdown of all of the action from week one
- Fantasy football waiver-wire suggestions heading into week two
- Thoughts directly from a person who witnessed all seven hours of the Dolphins/Titans game
- A week-one tie??? Which is the Browns best start since 2004???
- Fantasy owners can feel confident with Andrew Luck moving forward
- Did week one show any AFC teams that can compete with the Patriots?
- Alvin Kamara and Michael Thomas dominate for fantasy owners, but lose to the Buccaneers?
- Will Blake Bortles forever be the Jaguars’ downfall?
- Did we underestimate how good the Chiefs will be in year one with Patrick Mahomes?
- Ben’s daily fantasy stack of the week produces thanks to the Case Keenum/Emmanuel Sanders duo
- Plus much more!