Part Two of our Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings as this time we let you know which QB’s ranked 1-12 we’re targeting/avoiding for the 2018 fantasy season. If you make grabbing your fantasy team’s QB a priority, see which of the top-ranked QB options we think you’re safe taking and which ones you should definitely avoid
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Both DJ & Ben’s fantasy rankings for QB’s 1-12 and whether or not we’re targeting or avoiding them come draft day
- The guys disagree on whether or not you can feel comfortable with Matt Ryan, Kirk Cousins and Drew Brees as your QB1
- What to expect from Jared Goff in year two with head coach Sean McVay
- Can you have faith in Jimmy Garoppolo as your QB1 despite his limited experience as a starter?
- Is Carson Wentz worth the risk at his current ADP?
- Hear why Cam Newton has both Ben & DJ’s support to lead your fantasy team
- Does the loss of Jimmy Graham impact where you should be selecting Russell Wilson?
- Is 2018 the season Father Time catches up with Tom Brady, making him a bust at his current ADP?
- Why specifically Aaron Rodgers is the consensus QB1 and why any QB going before him will be a major mistake
- Plus much more!