Our fantasy football rankings episodes begin with QB’s 13-24. We let you know which signal callers we’ll be targeting or avoiding come draft day. There are some quality QB’s that have a great chance of finishing in the top 10, so if you prefer to wait to draft your QB, hear who we think you should have your eye on
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Both DJ & Ben’s fantasy rankings for QB’s 13-24 and whether or not we’re targeting or avoiding them come draft day
- Does Eli Manning become fantasy relevant due to the fact he’s surrounded by so much talent?
- Why is Tyrod Taylor getting zero fantasy love despite the fact he has the best supporting cast he’s had in his entire career?
- How much does the Jameis Winston suspension impact his fantasy value?
- Was Case Keenum a one-year wonder last season who is destined to fail your fantasy squad in 2018?
- The flashes have been there for Dak Prescott, but can he be consistent enough to rely on in fantasy?
- How does Derek Carr bounce back in 2018 after letting fantasy owners down last season?
- The perfect idea for maximizing Ben Roethlisberger on your fantasy team
- Plus much more!